Video Game Music That Triggers Emotions

Most of us that have played a video game have heard music in it that activated our emotions. For me, this post will be simple and to the point. Here's a few of the music that triggered memories and emotional response from me.

P.S. : Notice the trend.


Jenova's Theme: Final Fantasy VII


Dearly Beloved: Kingdom Hearts


Sanctuary: Kingdom Hearts II


To Zanarkand: Final Fantasy X


My Hands: Final Fantasy XIII


Cosmo Canyon: Final Fantasy VII

The following are my top 3 most nostaigic video game songs:


3. Aerith's/Aeris's Theme: Final Fantasy VII

2. Simple & Clean: Kingdom Hearts

And numero uno. Number 1 is!!!

Xion's Theme: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

The reason this is my number 1 favorite and is the most nostalgic song from a video game I've ever heard is because as you play the game, you become connected to the character, then, at the end, a devastating moment happens that will blow your mind, and put you to tears. It is one of those moments in video games that I will never forget. And everytime the song plays, the memories of that tragic scene will come back.

Comments

  1. Looks like I need to play Kingdom Hearts. Never got around to that one. Here's mine: Mega Man 2 Theme When it drops and is all DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!!! I get hype. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Outcast

Be A Legend

The Non-Believer